Having a wedding magician can make your special day even more memorable for you and your guests. Whether it’s performed during the photo session, around tables at the wedding breakfast or as walk around magic at the evening reception it really gets people talking. Russ is a professional close up wedding magician & will truly amaze your guests with his unique style of entertainment.Watch the video & get in touch here to hire wedding magician Russ Appleby.
Wedding magic can be performed stood up or sat down and wedding magician Russ Appleby specialises in audience participation and interaction, often having the magic happen in your guests hands. Nothing quite hits harder than having an amazing wedding magician for your big day. Russ Appleby has built his reputation on performing with wedding guests all over Britain.
Wedding magic is very versatile and can be performed at any time during the wedding day, the most popular being;
- Walk Around Magic – Russ can mingle between your guests whilst the photos are being taken as there are always some guests who are not quite as involved as others.
- Drinks Reception Magic – Wedding magician Russ can perform for your guests during a drinks reception before the wedding breakfast. Perfectly filling a gap and getting people talking.
- Table Hopping – Russ can perform table magic between courses during the wedding breakfast providing unique entertainment for your guests who will enjoy one of the most popular wedding magicians in the country. Quite often family or friends can be thrown together as strangers, a really great wedding magician will give them the perfect reason to chat.
- Bridging The Gap– Russ can be your wedding magician between the end of the wedding breakfast and the start of the evening reception to fill what can sometimes be a tricky gap in the precedings.
- The Evening Reception – Wedding magic can work very well at evening receptions too and Russ is experienced in bringing people together to enjoy close up evening entertainment like no other. It is however important to note that discos are often a little too dark & loud for close up magic to be appreciated and sometimes it is a better idea to utilise your entertainment and spread some throughout the day.
“Just a quick note to thank you very much for such magical entertainment at our wedding. People are still talking about it all! You went down a real storm.
You added a special touch and was timed perfectly!!!! Your professionalism was second to none,
Take care and thanks again”
Nicola and Alan Tingle
“Just wanted to say a huge thank you to you for entertaining us and all our guests during what was a perfect wedding day. Everyone has been talking about you and thought you were fantastic, from the toddlers to the grandparents!!!
Having you entertain throughout the day was just great and we are so pleased you were part of our wedding.
Thank you once again.”
Theresa and Neil
“Thank you for providing such wonderful magic entertainment for our wedding guests. Everyone was very impressed by your skills and loved every minute of it. The magic went down really well with people and it helped to give originality to our special day.”
Caroline and Joe